Thank you for your interest in becoming a showing author in the JordanCon Authors Alley. Please fill out the application below if you would like to join us next year.
- Author Alley Tables are a 6’x6′ space, including one 6’x2′ table (and 1-2 chairs) in the main Pre-Function space of the hotel. Author Alley tables cost $30, membership not included.
- No banners or displays are allowed in the aisles in front of your table, or in the aisles beside your table. Aisles are shared spaces for you and your neighbors to get in an out of your space. Please be considerate to your neighbors when designing your displays.
- Priority will be given to those who are approved Guests. Once approved Guests have had a chance to purchase an Author’s Alley table we will open any tables to remaining applicants in late January. We cannot guarantee the amount of space that will be available.
- Finally, this space is not secured at night. JordanCon assumes no responsibility for stolen or damaged merchandise or displays. It is recommended to break down or secure anything valuable on your table when you are done for the evening. The Authors Alley does not have any set hours.
- If you don’t hear back from us right away, you are on our waitlist. Space may open up for a variety of reasons, and if you are accepted, we will reach out via email as quickly as possible.
- Please note: At this time we are no longer accepting authors in the Dealers Hall. If you would like to sell your books at JordanCon, please fill out this Authors Alley Application.