From Opening Ceremonies to Closing Ceremonies, JordanCon’s Main Programming is the centerpiece of the convention. It brings us such content as:
- In 2009, at the first ever JordanCon, the beloved Harriet McDougal graced us with some of the very last words the fandom ever heard from Robert Jordan. A concept of what would become the prologue to “The Gathering Storm”.
- The very last ever prologue, from “A Memory of Light,” read to us by none other than Harriet McDougal herself.
- JordanCon’s Annual Costume Contest
- Karaoke on Friday nights and the hopping JordanCon Dance Party on Saturday nights
- Author Signings, Q&As, and other headlining programming